August 11, 2010

It's the final countdown..!

There are 15 days left to start my own adventure in a part of Africa, and I can’t avoid writing my first impressions on the blog. I feel excited, thrilled, challenged, some times frightened, but with great expectations;

Since I made up my mind to joining an Afid project, I have progressively been receiving floods of documentation, gathering information , undertaking necessary tasks (vaccinations, visa stages)… Every night before going to bed I read something new about Zambia or EduSport.

It is a challenge, and I expect to be useful for them…at least I’ll do my best
Building capacity through financial management….that’s the idea! (Thanks John Cammack ). Some of my goals:

Support accounts staff…
Strenghtening of accounting systems, programming, implementation
Best practise in accounting… . So familiar to SoX (Sarbannes Oxley Act.) oh my God!

Look forward 2 arriving 2 Zambia
(and struggling with my old pc to upload this comment ,,,!)

2 comments:

  1. Vamos Pilarrrrr !!!! You can do ittttt !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is for you... ''eaten-bread''
    by Luchina...

    ReplyDelete